Yvonne Ellen is an independently owned, family run business, specialising in a truly unique range of home and giftware. We have a strong passion for beautiful product and we are sold in lovely retailers all over the world including John Lewis, Next, Wolf & Badger and Galleries Lafayette.
Do you LOVE all things social media? Do you have an eye for design and a flair for engaging with an audience? Are you passionate about gaining experience in the social media management industry?
We are looking for a Social Media/ Design Assistant to support our Founder and Head of Design in running all elements of the brands social media and to assist the team in building the brand and increasing sales and profit by providing ad hoc administrative support.
You might already have experience working with small brands or you might be completly new to this professionally! Either way, we are looking for somebody obsessed with social media, up to date on all the trends associated with social media and passionate about crafting the best content for the different platforms.
You’ll be brimming with ideas, brilliant at working up an awesome IG caption and keen to make your mark on a brand’s progress through social media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the planning, creating, editing and posting of all social media activity with full sign off on content coming from the Founder and Head of Design.
- Your main aim will be to grow our social media audience and create a cohesive look and feel across all the main social media channels with adjustments for the particular audience.
- The secondary aim would be to increase sales of our prouducts across the various channels
- You will work closely with the Founder and Head of Design on a strategy and it will be your job to plan and implement that strategy over an agreed time frame. - You will be expected to create the majority of the content or at the very least edit and post the content.
- You will work alongside the Social Media Partnerships manager and the Online Marketing Manager to align the channels to our launch schedules - Ad hoc administrative assistance and studio organisation will be required on a daily basis
A bit about you..
- A genuine interest in social media and a future career in the industry
- Slick on photoshop and illustrator
- Decent photography skills
- A creative flair, trend driven and with an excellent eye for detail
- An understanding of all social media channels (mainly Instagram, Facebook Pinterest & Tik Tok)
- One day per week (28 hours per month)
- 9am-5pm (with 1 hour lunch break)
- You will be required to work in an office close to Liverpool Street, London
- Paid (based on experience)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief description about you and your skills if your up for this roll.