An exciting opportunity has opened up as Yvonne Ellen are looking to hire an enthusiastic and skilled Part Time Merchandiser for two days per week to help grow our lifestyle brand which is currently sold on our website yvonneellen.com, various e-commerce platforms and via our stockists in c.15 countries worldwide.
If you live and breathe merchandising and think you have what it takes to help grow our business, we want to talk to you!
Primary Outcomes & Accountabilities:
- You will work in a transactional environment performing critical tasks for the business team.
- Externally you will need to maintain operational relationships with our Suppliers.
- You will decide what the best course of action for each transaction within an agreed framework.
- You will manage exceptions to these processes with the relevant stakeholders.
- You will decide when to escalate a process and are responsible for making sure escalations are managed in the prescribed way to allow for issues to be resolved.
You will complete the following activity:
- Support the e-commerce sales by maintaining stock levels, managing intake plans through provided forecasts and planning container shipments for our UK and US warehouses.
- Responsible for calculations in order to process orders within agreed parameters, ensuring timely delivery.
- Performs weekly analysis around key operational areas (inc. complex assortments, containers) and proposes actions to support e-commerce sales.
- Reacts in season to trade, and raises orders and implements defined forecasts using line cards/OTB plan
- Setup and maintain operational replenishment settings for new lines.
- Utilise the tools and experience available to you to predict availability and drive profitable sales across all channels whilst optimising stock holding and supply chain costs
- Liaises with suppliers and key stakeholders to capitalise on commercial opportunities, control stock levels, and manage delivery schedules within agreed targets whilst delivering KPIs.
- Implement any prices changes such as new RRP, promotional prices and clearance prices as agreed with the brand licensing manager
- Monitor stock flow and supplier availability in order to identify opportunities to the team and mitigate risks.
Measures of success:
- Timely and accurate execution of Stock management, Forecasting and Trading processes, enabling effective running of the various e-commerce sites
- Key stock KPIs, such as Availability, stock budgets, cover.
- Stakeholder feedback
Closing date for applications
Expected start date:
£9,600 to £11,200 per annum (equivalent to £24,00 to £28,000 per year full time)
£92.31 - £107.69 per day
- Two days per week
- The role will be based from our offices on Finsbury Square, EC2A
- There is opportunity to extend the working hours as the business grows
- 2+ years (preferred)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief description about you and your skills if your up for this role